Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exists, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Thank God! He lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood. -Francis Pharcellus Church, in an Editorial in the New York Sun, Sept. 21, 1897, responding to a letter from 8-year old Virginia O’Hanlon
How amazing it is to be Santa!
- To only see the good in people have
- To know what brings delight to someone because you listened carefully
- To have a constant smile on your face
- To take incredible pride in your work
- To eat exactly what you want and still fit in your clothes
Here is hoping that you have a wonderful, memorable and safe Christmas!
Tina Nocera, Founder